Monday, February 20, 2012

Things I Must To Do Before Die

I love to go travelling, having new experiences, doing many things interesting. So, I try to make simple list about things I must to do before die, me version. This is it!

Euro Trip!
Like a movie, I would like to travelling around Europe and see many things, making new friends, visit Dracula Castle (LoL), or lying on the Mediterranean Sea.
Euro Trip


Eating Weed Brownies!
Yeah, weed brownies!!! marijuana-brownies are always interesting! Yuhuuuu!!!
Weed Brownies


Gay Cruise!
Yeay! I would love to have a holiday on a gay cruise!! With many hot gays around, topless, aahh, drooling. LOL. I'd love to make new friends ^_^
Atlantis Gay Cruise


Skydiving!
Seems crazy but fun! I like pumping the adrenalin. Feel like flying.....


Diving in Raja Ampat, Indonesia!
Raja Ampat is one of the most beautiful undersea scenery in the world, and it's very very very beautiful. It's kinda hard to go there but it's worth-ed!! It is located in West Papua, Indonesia. You all guys must go there before die! Diver's heaven!!

Raja Ampat, Papua, Indonesia

Raja Ampat Coral and Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment